The second Tuesday of each month our Bunco group gets together to play and eat... stress the eat part! I always wait till the last minute to figure out what I am going to bring... It’s just me. So around 4:45 the Tuesday of I was searching around the internet for an easy recipe that was quick! I get off at 5:00 and still had to go to the store, go home and make something, take Alyssa to dance and be at Bunco by 6:30. So... Quick was a huge factor!
I was browsing around All Recipes.com (Which I love by the way) and came across this delicious looking recipe. I had the majority of the stuff at home also which was a huge plus for this girl!!!
It was a big hit at Bunco and with the hubby so I wanted to share! I will defiantly be making this again!
You will need:
1 pound ground italian Sausage
1/2 cup shredded monterery jack cheese
1/2 cup shredded colby cheese
1 cup salsa
24 wonton wrappers
Sour Cream - A small container waS plenty
1 bunch green onions chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Ground italian sausage and drain. To the sausage add cheeses and salsa.
3. Gently press wonton wrappers into a mini muffin pan.
4. Make sure the edges are extending upwards or to the sides.
5. Place about a tablespoon size portion into each wrapper.
6. Bake for about 10 to 15 mins or until edges are golden brown.
7. Transfer baked wontons to serving platter and add however much sour cream and green onions our little heart desires!
A side note - It said these were to make around 24... My mixture made about 35!
I hope you enjoy this as much as we did! I think I might surprise the husband and make some just for him this weekend... since I took the majority of these to bunco!